Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for any of the webinars. Microsoft Teams will be used as a platform for the meeting. You do not need to have Teams installed, just reply to invitation from Emil.
Webinar NMR 1 – Ask Emil for a new date – The intro is at no charge.
- Short introduction of SAMSI
- Overview of the types of NMR instrumentation
- Time Domain NMR – what can be measured?
- Basic principles of NMR technique
Fee for webinar 2-4 is 2000 NOK ex VAT for each session.
Webinar NMR 2 – April 8 – 12:00 – Please register by email to email@example.com
- Bruker the minispec – available configurations and features
- Most common TD NMR applications for QA and R&D
- BCA analysis by Bruker LF series instruments
Webinar NMR 3 – April 15 – 12:00 – Please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sample preparation and positioning
- Practical exercises on Bruker the minispec:
- Checking the instrument status
- “Daily check” and “Update settings” routines
- Solid Fat Content analysis (SFC)
- Calibration routine for total moisture content
- T1 sand T2 Relaxation time analysis
Webinar NMR 4 – April 22 – 12:00 – Please register by email to email@example.com
- Basic maintenance, dismounting of RF probe, sample height adjustment
- What to check if the minispec does not seem to work normally (troubleshooting guide).
- Accessories: temperature control options, autosampler, gradient unit, balance
- Short introduction to the application editing and development (ExSpel)